Welcome to thelearners.online. Today, coronavirus has become one of the most common causes responsible for the death of people worldwide. So, we have provided you coronavirus essay or COVID-19. We hope that you will find the paragraph on coronavirus useful.
10 Lines on COVID-19(Coronavirus) For Kids and Children
- Coronavirus is also known as COVID-19.
- Coronavirus disease is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered virus.
- It is a very small but most harmful virus.
- COVID-19 was first reported from Wuhan, China on 31st December 2019.
- It severely harms the human respiratory system.
- The first case of covid-19 in India was found in Kerala.
- Initially, symptoms of Coronavirus took around 4 to 14 days to develop.
- The most common symptoms of coronavirus are fever, cough, loss of smell and taste and shortness of breath.
- We can protect ourselves by wearing masks, sanitizing our hands regularly and maintaining social distancing.
- We should stay home and strictly follow the lockdown guidelines.
For all essays and paragraphs, click https://thelearners.online/category/essay-writing/
Coronavirus Short Essay For Children and Kids
Coronavirus which is also known as COVID-19 is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered virus. It is one of the most dreadful diseases and was first reported in Wuhan, China. It severely harms the human respiratory system and affects the functioning of the lungs. The first case of COVID in India was found in Kerala. Initially, the symptoms of Coronavirus took around 4 to 14 days to develop. One of the major causes of coronavirus is social contact. It also spreads through things infected with the coronavirus.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus include fever, cough, loss of smell and taste and shortness of breath. It spreads at a very fast rate. We can protect ourselves by wearing masks, sanitizing our hands regularly and maintaining social distancing.
All people worldwide should cover their nose and mouth while coughing or sneezing. We should avoid touching our eyes, nose or mouth if our hands are not clean or they are not sanitized. At this difficult time, where a huge number of people globally are suffering from this pandemic, we should stay home and strictly follow the lockdown guidelines.
I hope that this essay on coronavirus or COVID-19 would have helped you.